The GP-1870F/NT is a GPS/WAAS plotter designed for a variety of vessels desiring video plotting and echo sounding capabilities.
The course plot mode is useful for obtaining general information about surrounding sea areas. The Nav data mode clearly shows important navigational information with large text, which is easy to see even from a distance. The steering mode and highway mode assist the operator in following a predetermined route.
The GP-1870 series uses Vector or Ruster charts. These charts provide navigational information including water depth, contours, coastlines, lighthouses, buoys, etc. The use of the SD cards facilitates the management of the expanded chart data
· High-performance GPS/WAAS receiver
· Sunlight viewable 5.7" TFT bright color LCD (wide 16:9 aspect ratio)
· Compatible with C-Map 4D chart cards
· Dual SD card slots for memory and chart cards (Conventional SD cards can be used for waypoint/route backup.
· Enhanced chart redraw speed
· Display modes: Course Plot, Nav Data, Steering, Highway
· User-friendly interface and operation with rotary encoder and soft keys
· Includes GPA017 GPS/WAAS antenna with 10M cable
· Power Requirements:
· 12-24 VDC, 1.5-0.8 Amps